We are currently working on medium to large projects in Germany, but will also be starting international projects shortly. That is why we are expanding our team in the coming months.
We are interested in long-term employee retention and support this with a comfortable environment and very diverse projects and tasks in our team.
For our head office in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for a qualified:
- Architect (m/f/d) part-time/full-time.
- Project Manager (m/f/d) part-time/full-time.
Architect (f/m/d), part-time/full-time (application-code: Li3A01)
- Successfully completed architectural studies with a Bachelor’s, Dipl.-Ing. or Master’s degree.
- Very good software skills in AutoCAD, Rhino & Grasshopper and/or Revit.
- Basic software skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Orca AVA, and Microsoft Office.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills, other foreign languages/ mother tongues are considered a great advantage.
- Interest in new countries and cultures, willingness to travel.
Team and communication skills.
- Independent, structured, and motivating way of working.
- Entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, and interdisciplinary thinking.
- Independent processing of LPH 1 – 5 and LPH 6 – 8 within a planning team.
- Development of progressive and sustainable design concepts.
- Goal-oriented, friendly communication with clients, specialist planners, suppliers, and authorities.
- Development of specific subject-areas through further training.
Project Manager (f/m/d), part-time/full-time (application-code: Li3P01)
- Completed technical studies in the field of architecture, civil engineering, industrial engineering (diploma/master)
- Project experience in medium and large projects with a focus on project management. Proof of proper structuring and deep understanding of planning.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge in HOAI, AHO, VOB
- Very good knowledge of German spoken and written, other foreign languages/ mother tongues are a great advantage.
- Knowledge in cost management (DIN 276) and construction process planning
- Knowledge in MS Project, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, gladly also in Orca AVA, Rhino and/or Revit
- Pleasure in dealing with people as well as persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Efficient structuring of tasks and independent working methods
- Willingness to travel, as the projects are currently being worked on regularly in NRW.
- Agile management of construction projects in the university and research sector with public clients for state-subsidized construction measures.
- Independent project management and control of demanding construction and real estate projects
- Technical, economic and organizational consulting and support of our clients
- Proactive management and control of costs, deadlines, and quality
- Contact persons and consultants of the client’s internal departments and planning teams
- As architects and façade specialists, the entire construction planning and execution from one source, thanks to secure networking in the industry, specific topics are developed and processed with experts in an interdisciplinary planning team, with a high degree of knowledge transfer. We, therefore, offer direct cooperation in our team, with significant challenges and a steep learning curve.
- Especially for agile project management topics, we cooperate with experienced engineering offices.
- Interesting and demanding projects
- Further training opportunities
- Regular team events
- Company mobile phone + laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Job ticket
- Family working atmosphere in a modern and young company
- Long-term cooperation with attractive remuneration
Please send your application documents (including portfolio, salary expectations, and possible starting date) to the following address:
Lithium Designers GmbH
Attn. Dr.-Ing. Alamir Mohsen
Offenbacher Landstraße 495
60599 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Alternatively, by email:
Questions about the application process and about working at Lithium Designers GmbH can be asked using the contact form on our homepage.
We are looking forward to meeting you!