We are currently working on medium to large projects in Germany, but will also be starting international projects shortly. That is why we are expanding our team in the coming months.
We are interested in long-term employee retention and support this with a comfortable environment and very diverse projects and tasks in our team.
For our head office in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for a qualified:
- Organizational talent (f/m/d), Full time (application code: Li3O01)
- Independent organization of the office processes, cooperation in structuring all processes and documents with the management
- Contribution and training to specialized software (AVA, Orca, Management, DATEV Online, and Administration)
- Support of the employees in the projects with the creation of work bases and with the template administration and application, as well as with the documentation of our work.
- Maintenance of the homepage and development of a marketing strategy
- General office communication and project-specific communication with all project participants
- Work experience in parts of the above mentioned sections
- Successfully completed studies with a B.Sc., Dipl.-Ing. or Master degree
- Moreover, proof of competence in the field of office organization and management, preferably from other areas, trades, industry, or creative industries.
- Excellent software skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of IT applications (Digital Native)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills, other foreign languages/ mother tongues are considered a great advantage
- Team and communication skills
- Independent, structured, and motivated way of working
Please send your application documents (including portfolio, salary expectations, and possible starting date) to the following address:
Lithium Designers GmbH
Attn. Dr.-Ing Alamir Mohsen
60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Alternatively, by email:
Questions about the application process and about working at Lithium Designers GmbH can be asked using the contact form on our homepage.
We are looking forward to meeting you!