We are currently working on medium to large projects in Germany, but will also be starting international projects shortly. That is why we are expanding our team in the coming months.
We are interested in long-term employee retention and support this with a comfortable environment and very diverse projects and tasks in our team.
- Computational Designer/Programmer (m/f/d)
Computational Designer (Full-time)
You share our enjoyment of design, construction, and 3D printing. You owe interest in implementing and constructing complex buildings, bridges, free-form facades, long-span support structures, and a wide variety of other structures. You are familiar with the parametric architecture. You have advanced knowledge of the C# / Python programming language. You have experience with 3D/2D detailed design in parametric design/engineering and using appropriate CAD software (Rhino and Grasshopper, C# Programming, Python, etc.). You are motivated to join our team in this exciting and versatile field of construction. We expect that you hold a degree in architecture / civil engineering.
- Participation in the planning of national and international projects
- Programming of Grasshopper components and plugins
- Creation of parametric 3D models
- Development of intelligent solutions in cooperation with architects and technical planners
- Participation in the coordination with the design teams
- Successfully completed studies in architecture (or civil engineering) with a B.Sc., Dipl.-Ing. or M.Sc. degree.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in construction and design
- Advanced knowledge of C# programming language and Rhino/Grasshopper, additional knowledge of Python is an advantage
- CAD knowledge, preferably Rhino and Grasshopper
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team, and strong communication skills
- Independent, structured, and motivating way of working
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, additional foreign languages/native languages are a great advantage
Please send your application documents (including portfolio, salary expectations, and possible starting date) to the following address:
Lithium Designers GmbH
Attn. Maja Lovcevic
60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Alternatively, by email:
Questions about the application process and about working at Lithium Designers GmbH can be asked using the contact form on our homepage.
We are looking forward to meeting you!